Recent Update

Make Free Blog With Blogger


Hello friends! How are you all. Now a days many of us have a blog or website. Again many wish for making a blog or website. But they do not know how to make a blog or website for free. In my post I will tell you about making a blog or website for free with blogger. Do you want tot make a blog or website with blogger? Yes! You can make a own blog or website for free with blogger. You need not have much knowledge or expense money to make a blog with blogger. Just follow my instructions. So let's start....................    

Process 1:

First go to www.blogger.com. Now log in here with your email ID and password. After that you will get a new page like bellow image.

 From here select "New Blog". After that you will get a new window. Like bellow........


In this page at first you have to select a "Title" for your blog. Then you should select your "Address". You have to notice that your address is available. Then select a template as your wish. At last click "Create blog".  Like bellow image..............

Now your blog is ready to post. Enjoy yourself.




2 comments:

  1. Nice post. It is useful to me. I am new in blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I didn't know this. But now I know this.

    ReplyDelete